Back in 1965, Gordon Moore made a remarkable prediction that would turn out to become the engine of the digital revolution. Proceeding from the technological breakthroughs of the last century, Moore assumed that computing will not only increase in power but also exponentially decrease in relative cost. Called Moore’s Law, this insight grew up to become the golden rule of the electronics industry as we know it today.
Fast forward in 2019, computational power keeps getting cheaper, especially in cloud computing. Things that were way too expensive just a few years ago are now accessible at a relatively low cost. This provides tremendous opportunities for software companies, and not the least for SEO software developers. Here, at DataForSEO we realize how many opportunities our clients could be missing out on due to the high cost of high-quality SEO data. We also don’t want our existing and potential low-volume clients to feel left behind because of unnecessarily high thresholds.
No matter how big your budget is, now you can enjoy all the benefits of DataForSEO without breaking the bank. For $50 you can get whatever data you need for your SEO software project:
- Send over 41,000 high-priority tasks with SERP API
- Get more than 33,000 Google Reviews with high-priority requests
- Analyze over 2,500 domains with Traffic Analytics API Live
- Send over 5,500 tasks with Google Trends API Live
- Send more than 600 tasks with Google Ads API Live
- Post over 450 tasks and get 1000 results for each with DataForSEO Labs API Live
Visit our Pricing page to find out what you can get for $50 and more.
FIND OUT MORE
Or register now and get $1 for free unlimited testing of our service.
TRY IT FOR FREE